Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Belly & Bedroom Pics

Well, we finally got some pictures taken of my big baby belly and I figured I'd take some of our wild decor while I was at it.
The below picture is the mobile of "ugly dolls". I referred to them as cute monsters, but was corrected by my sister who was corrected by a terrified child of a friend when she said "Oh you have monster dolls on your bed!"
This is our knit giraffe, who was the color palette inspiration for the room, and not an easy color palette for baby decor to find, so I was stoked when I found it!
This is the bedding, ugly doll mobile, and knit dolls
Here's my big belly at 27 weeks!
More belly...
And more belly
We have our 4D ultrasound scheduled for next week, just before Thanksgiving, so we'll post the up close and personal pics of our cute little guy. Hopefully he gives us some cute face, hands and feet shots...but that boy just loves to throw his junk up in front of the ultrasound scope, apparently he's quite proud of his manly anatomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment